As soon as our fruit and veg is on the turn, they get moved to the freezer either on standby to become tasty lollies or already encased in our lolly moulds. Try out our recipe using your leftover fruit and vegetables and avoid wasting food - children love helping make these and its a great way to start a conversation about not wasting food.
Organic Berry Smoothie Ice Lollies (Vegan Option)
- 1 large organic banana (cut into chunks)
- 10 organic strawberries or a punt of organic blueberries/raspberries
- 120ml natural greek yogurt or a dairy free alternative such as Nush or CoYo
- Place the bananas, strawberries and yogurt into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Fill ice lolly moulds with mixture (I made six)
There are endless alternatives to these tasty lollies so just get creative with the fruit and veg that you add to the blender.