We love this dairy-free and gluten-free pancake recipe. It’s perfect for Kris’s son Max who has had a severe dairy allergy since birth.
100g organic almond flour
11/2 tsp organic caster sugar
1 medium organic free-range egg, beaten
75ml organic almond milk (or milk substitute of choice)
Organic coconut oil (for cooking)
- Simply mix together the sifted flour and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Beat together the egg and milk in a jug
- Pour egg and milk mixture into the flour whilst whisking together to ensure you have a smooth batter
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with organic coconut oil until you have a light covering
- Slowly pour the mix into the pan from the centre and allow to expand. Flip pancake when golden brown on one side.
Serve with your choice of fruit and a drizzle of organic maple syrup.
Freeze any leftovers.