Summer is here! That means the kids are home a lot more and our snack game has to be on top form.
These super simple frozen yoghurt pots look great and will satisfy and cool down your little ones in no time.
Packed full of goodness and super versatile. You'll be making these non-stop when you realise what a crowd pleaser they are. Added bonus, these are no-bake snacks which kids can definitely help you prepare!
We also use these for yoghurts nearing the use by date as a great way to reduce on food waste.
🕒 Prep time: 5 minutes
🕒 Cook time (freeze time): 4 hours
👩🍳 Serving size: Makes 12
You will need:
- One cupcake tray and silicon muffin inserts
- 200g yoghurt of your choice - we normally choose greek yoghurt or a coconut yoghurt (unsweetened). All yoghurt can be blended with fresh fruit in a blender to make a colourful yoghurt with more flavour.
- Frozen or fresh fruit or your choice of toppings
1. Arrange 12 silicone liners in a cup cake tin
2. Using a tablespoon, put two heaped tablespoons of yoghurt in each muffin case.
3. Top with fruit of your choice (or mix it up with granola and cereal toppings too!)
4. Freeze for four hours.
5. Pop the frozen yoghurt out of the muffin case and serve.
Serve up on your eco rascals bamboo plate and watch them disappear! Pictured here in our eco rascals bamboo car plate.
If you'd like more no-bake recipes - leave a comment below!